How to install Boldmapper for Squarespace.
Click on the setting icon on the Map you'd like to install.
- Sign in to your Squarespace account.
- In the left side menu choose Settings
- In the left side menu choose Advanced, then select Code Injection
- In the Footer input, paste your Boldmapper embed code.
- In the upper left corner, click Save
- Go to the Boldmapper Settings page for your map
- Under Manual Installation, find the HTML Snippet and copy it to your clipboard.
- Choose the page you would like to add the snippet to by going to Pages, then selecting a page.
- Click Edit in the upper left of the page preview.
- Scroll to where you would like to add your map, either click on the
+icon to add a new blank section or add your map to an existing section by clicking on the divider icon.
- You should now see the menu above, click on the Code option under More.
- You should now see the Code editor where you can add your markup, paste your Boldmapper HTML Snippet into this editor and then click Apply.